Only this Medicaid home care service let’s you be in charge of your homecare. It’s called Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Service (CDPAS). Control is a key factor in getting premier home health care. That’s where CDPAS gives you the opportunity. You oversee all aspects of your care.
CDPAS offers you:
- Care at home
- Choose your care giver
- Work with a physician and nurse to develop your plan
- Help train your care giver
- Direct tasks in your care plan
- Schedule the care around your lifestyle
Some of the tasks a personal assistant can do for you are:
- Activities of daily living
- Personal care
- Provide levels of care from aid to nursing
- Household cleaning
- Meal preparation
For more information contact us at (585) 254-1649 or (800) 272-5155.
Request More Info